Friday, October 26, 2007

How is your topic research so far? It is wonderful, thank you for asking.

So far I have been a little disappointed in finding sources that focus on the "both" issue involved with bisexuality and more so had luck with "either/or." The genetics and bisexuality is very interesting though, and leading me to a lot of interesting conclusions so far. It seems like most articles have to do with someone coming out or the issue of inborn/choice. I hope I can find more articles about why and how people embrace their bisexuality and what makes them bisexual.
Overall my research is interesting on how today's culture effects bisexuality, and how bisexuality effects culture.
The focus needs to continue to be maintained as to what causes this choice in modern society and if it can be "cured," as seeing that many individuals see it as a disease or deformity.

No comments: